Though the HTML Toolbar can be customized by going to Tools > Preferences > Tools > Toolbar, there are no buttons for newer HTML tags (such as <div> and <span>). This limitation can be worked around in the two ways described below. BigTitPatrol Asstraffic Allinternal CreampieSurprise Spermswap MrChewsAsianBeaver AdultFreindFinder GiveMePink FastSize BigMouthfuls TugJobs Asstraffic Allinternal GiveMePink Spermswap
htmlbar.acp is an autocomplete file in the EditPlus program directory that dictates what text is outputted when an HTML Toolbar button is pressed. You can modify this file to make it XHTML compliant, for instance, or you could "repurpose" the Bold "B" button to output <div></div> tags rather than <b></b> tags. See auto-completion file format for more details.
Resource Hacker is a freeware utility to view, modify, rename, add, delete and extract resources in 32bit Windows executables and resource files (*.res). It can be used to replace the bitmaps within the EditPlus excutable used for the display of toolbar buttons.
- Download Resource Hacker and install
- While EditPlus is not running, open C:\Program Files\EditPlus 2\editplus.exe with Resourse Hacker
- Expand the tree folder that says "Bitmap" and then expand "2000"
- Select "1033" (the toolbar bitmap) and select "Action > Save Bitmap"
- Using Photoshop (or a similar graphics editor), edit the bitmap however you wish, and save it
- In Resource Hacker, select "Action > Replace Bitmap" and point to the directory/filename of the newly edited Toolbar Bitmap
- Once it's replaced, select "File > Save" then open EditPlus... presto! you have a new bar! (Don't worry, Resourse Hacker will make a backup copy of the original file)