From EditPlus Wiki
Revision as of 00:07, 23 June 2007 by 22.214.171.124
I just don't have much to say lately. Eh. Not much on my mind lately.
Kiss you! I think this is the best site in the net I have ever visited! Really, very nice site. I check it regularly!
What's New in Version 2.30
- Code Folding based on line indentation (View->Code Folding).
- 'Copy as HTML' command (Edit->Clipboard).
- 'Search Document', 'Search All Open Files' command (Edit->Insert).
- $(WindwList) argument macro supports 'Create temp file of remote file' option.
- 'Use XHTML tags' option (Preferences->General).
- Setup program supports 'Store configuration files in my profile directory' option.
- 'Sum' command (Tools).
- 'View in Browser 2' command (View).
- 'Create File' command (Directory Window).
- 'Default encoding' option (Preferences->Files).
- 'Beginning page number' option (Preferences->Print).
- Holding down the Shift key when deleting file bypasses the Recycle Bin.
- Backup File Directory option allows environment variable.
- 'Warn if server doesn't respond in 10 sec.' option (FTP Settings).
- Adds 'Document'->'File Format Multiple' as a separate command.
- Toolbar button for 'File Directory', 'Monitor Clipbaord', 'Set Read Only'.
- 'Use system font in dialog box' option (Preferences->Fonts).
- 'Trim trailing spaces on save' option (Preferences->Settings & syntax).
- 'UTf-8 signature' option (Preferences->files).
- Supports Unicode big endian files.
- 'Always on Top' command (Window).
- 'Find in Directory' command (Directory Window);
- On the FTP upload status, cancel button could cause program crash.
- Word wrap could be wrong when deleting text.
- Find and replace on column selection could cause program crash.
- 'Force displaying hidden files' FTP option caused problem with VMS servers.
- Keystroke recordings did not work with the Tabs to Spaces command.
- Some Hangul IME did not work correctly.
- sftp could not handle servers which send SSH_MSG_IGNORE packet.
- FTP did not work correctly with some Mac servers.
- Program could crash with some syntax files.
- Duplicate Char command did not work correctly in some cases.
- NTFS File summaries were not preserved on file save.
- Clicking '..' on Open Remote dialog box did not work with VMS servers.