From EditPlus Wiki
Revision as of 14:33, 24 June 2007 by 22.214.171.124 (Deleted porn links at the top. Some hinting to child porn (I didn't click so can't be sure), which is shameful and disgusting.)
What's New in Version 2.30
- Code Folding based on line indentation (View->Code Folding).
- 'Copy as HTML' command (Edit->Clipboard).
- 'Search Document', 'Search All Open Files' command (Edit->Insert).
- $(WindwList) argument macro supports 'Create temp file of remote file' option.
- 'Use XHTML tags' option (Preferences->General).
- Setup program supports 'Store configuration files in my profile directory' option.
- 'Sum' command (Tools).
- 'View in Browser 2' command (View).
- 'Create File' command (Directory Window).
- 'Default encoding' option (Preferences->Files).
- 'Beginning page number' option (Preferences->Print).
- Holding down the Shift key when deleting file bypasses the Recycle Bin.
- Backup File Directory option allows environment variable.
- 'Warn if server doesn't respond in 10 sec.' option (FTP Settings).
- Adds 'Document'->'File Format Multiple' as a separate command.
- Toolbar button for 'File Directory', 'Monitor Clipbaord', 'Set Read Only'.
- 'Use system font in dialog box' option (Preferences->Fonts).
- 'Trim trailing spaces on save' option (Preferences->Settings & syntax).
- 'UTf-8 signature' option (Preferences->files).
- Supports Unicode big endian files.
- 'Always on Top' command (Window).
- 'Find in Directory' command (Directory Window);
- On the FTP upload status, cancel button could cause program crash.
- Word wrap could be wrong when deleting text.
- Find and replace on column selection could cause program crash.
- 'Force displaying hidden files' FTP option caused problem with VMS servers.
- Keystroke recordings did not work with the Tabs to Spaces command.
- Some Hangul IME did not work correctly.
- sftp could not handle servers which send SSH_MSG_IGNORE packet.
- FTP did not work correctly with some Mac servers.
- Program could crash with some syntax files.
- Duplicate Char command did not work correctly in some cases.
- NTFS File summaries were not preserved on file save.
- Clicking '..' on Open Remote dialog box did not work with VMS servers.